Sunday, March 1, 2009

Im really tired, I hope your happy

Well this weekend was definetly.....something. I went to my best friend's sining recital. She was really good, Im proud of her. Than her and my other best friend slept over, and we decided to make a funny youtube video. We decided to make a video about one of our inside jokes. The video was for one of our friends. I think he either really liked it.... or he is a really good actor. I am not sure... We worked really hard on it soo he better appreciate it :) We went to bed at 3 o'clock in the morning and had only 4 hours of sleep :/ 
This morning we made another video of us jumping in the pool. I am not usually hyper, but I have to admit sometimes I am. I like being mellow... hmm I wonder why? My friends just left and I am really tired. I also have a headache .... I also don't know why. I just thought of something. When I am alone or with someone who is always mellow I am also mellow. When I am around someone hyper .... you dont even want to know haha. My friend likes to make fun of my accent ... I wonder why? Oh I forgot to tell you... (whoever you are). RECYCLE !!!!!! Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment